Google+

Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas


A week ago I began a link party for Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas. Have you shared yours yet? Today I thought I would feature a few in case your child still needs to make you one or maybe one for a grandmother.




Mother's Day Always reminds us of flowers, so the first two are flower crafts.


And of course we LOVE Mom, so hearts are always a favorite as well. 

Wrapping Paper


And here are some pretty, memory makers! 
























The last picture is our Mother's Day Gifts this year--Memory Treasure Boxes.



For more great ideas, check out last year's link party as well. We had 41 wonderful ideas shared plus two from me! And of course there are even more ideas on my Mother's Day Pinterest Board. And please come back and share what your child(ren) made for you this year. The link party will be open for a few more weeks!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring our bowls! You have so many great ideas in this round up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing them with us!! They are beautiful!!

      Delete
  2. the strawberry one is adorable! I just posted my DIY for mothers day, hope you can check it out

    Claudia @ www.prettylittledahlia.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing my posts! What an honor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi and thanks a lot for featuring my strawberries .0)

    Just love all the ideas - and your great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, thanks so much for featuring my heart brooches! How nice of you!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments and ideas. Thank you for reading and contributing!